Monday, March 14, 2005

birthday blog

it's my smarie, I'll fry if I want to. Or something. I'm 30 now so I can spout senile stuff with impunity. No great stories of late spring to mind other than the fact I got utterly wasted at my piss-up on Saturday night and didn't get home till 4a.m. Yes Stephen - that's four a.m. AND I had more pints of stella and hoegaarden than I can remember. Literally.

Lots of sightseeing has been done of late - I've been on hols since Weds. That's why I have no interesting stories - sightseeing is dull unless you are the one doing the seeing of sights!

Actually two things of note spring to mind. One is that this is the first birthday in about 10 years where I've not felt desperately depressed. That's got to be a good thing. Second is that since I put one of the davidShapiro.net photos on the dating site I'm on, I've got about 5 emails a day!!! In the photo I'm wearing a suit. An M&S suit. Brilliant. It's either that or that now I'm 30, I match a whole new slew of people's search criteria e.g.

hair = lanky and long
nationality = north Walian ONLY
mental wellbeing = fucked
age = 30
laptime of central park = less than 45 minutes
last book read = The Dragon's Dwarf Biscuits by Terry Hatcher
hobbies = crippling spiders by removing 6 of their legs

Peace-out.

p.s. new photo album up pedrffynnon's photos .

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

4am in the morning???

And if you read books by that woman from Desperate Housewives I can see why you're a catch Pete.

3:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The breakfasts in your photos look nice. I have a strange liking for American breakfasts, even though the sausages are often round and strange-tasting.

4:52 pm  
Blogger Pete K said...

yeah American sausages are a bit crap. They taste of nothing on the pizzas and are just odd when not on pizzas.

10:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday (for last week!!) Pete! Glad it's going well. Shaun Mac

3:42 pm  
Blogger Pete K said...

thanks Big Mac, glad you're still aboard.
PK

5:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home