Tuesday, March 08, 2005

frozenSnot

Fuck me it's cold tonight! I just did a brisk 5 minute walk from the train station. It's -9C and very windy. The result being that, when I got inside, I'd snotted almost into my mouth without even sensing it... I nearly had enough for a snot-icle!

Nearly as embarrassing as the other night, when at midnight after returning from a night out, I decided to head to the giant 24 hour pharmacy across the road. My scalp was ultra-itchy and I needed some soothing lotion-y stuff or something. The upshot being that I found myself, at gone midnight, standing in a queue with an enormous pump-action bottle of Vaseline lotion... "having lubrication issues, sir?".

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

Hey Pete - you're 30 today. Happy Birthday!

4:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pete, I'm not joking, your little ditty about the lubrication had me in sticthes a few minutes ago! Tears racing down my face!!! Wish I was there with you man (generally speaking ... not in the shop with the lubricant at midnight!!!)

Nice
Shaun Mac

3:44 pm  
Blogger Pete K said...

ha ha, good stuff.

Make sure to dry your eyes properly or you may get some redness developing. Should that happen I can recommend Vaseline pump-action 5 litre size.

5:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home