Sunday, March 06, 2005

davidShapiro.net evidence && frozenArms

First off, the slimeball that is davidShapiro.net (see smug kingswell ) has put up the photos (good shout Nigella) of that "crazy" night. See me looking sheepish at first, then rather smug as the alcohol hits home and 3 lasses are literally hanging off me.

And second, I'd previously thought the New York runners in Central Park were a bunch of poofs. Not in the gay way, in the "oooh, I can't possibly go running without 3 layers of intelligent fabrics, sunglasses, hat, waterpak and iPod" way. This evening, I found that at night, at least some thermal layering is a good idea...

I went for a run in my short-sleeved Wales top and shorts, which was fine. Till I got a bit lost and it got dark, and significantly colder. I only noticed towards the end of my run, that I couldn't bend my wrists. The air hitting them had sort of frozen them! D'oh. The temperature round here changes much quicker than back home I thought, as I rooted for my keys, looking like a stiff-armed robot.

There're photos of me with frozen hair in the usual place pedrffynnon's photos .

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:57 am  
Blogger Stephen said...

Not sure which legs is whose in this photo.


But you do seem to to be enjoying yourself.

9:06 am  
Blogger Pete K said...

They're my legs. I've learnt that Russian stand-up-sit-down dance since I've been here and have become extremely flexible.

9:59 am  
Blogger Nigella said...

Hey Pete, it looks like you're having a good time out there. Not sure that I've ever seen you in a tie before (!)

It took me a while to find the photos so I thought I'd leave the link here

4:49 pm  
Blogger Pete K said...

err, Nigella, are you Nigel? If your not, I'm scared!

Good shout, I should update the post actually...

7:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home